Welcome to Hannibal-LaGrange Sports Information
Hannibal-LaGrange University Athletics Sports Information Department serves as a liaison to the media for HLGU’s athletics department and its 15 intercollegiate sports. The sports information department is also a resource for information and statistics pertaining to Trojan athletics. The SID office is located in Room 219 of the Mabee Sport Complex.
Hannibal-LaGrange University Sports Information
Attn: Jason Farr
2800 Palmyra RD
Hannibal, MO 63401
Sports Information Director
e-mail: [email protected]
Home Post-event Reporting Procedures
The sports information office will make every effort to address your post-game needs.
- We make available full box scores for most sports within 30 minutes of the game's conclusion.
- If requested, packed game files and a game story will be emailed as soon as possible following the game (if applicable).
- Box scores and game stories are emailed to your media list, provided we receive the list at least 24 hours prior to the contest.
- Opposing coaches and/or sports information representatives have access to a phone, computer, and photocopier, if needed, to report to their media outlets.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate visiting broadcasters so long as notice is given to the sports information office at least 24 hours in advance.
Post-event Media List
Please email Jason Farr with the Dakstat game file, HTML box score, and a game story (if applicable) in either a Word document or in the text of the email. If you unable to fulfill this request, please let Jason know in advance so that arrangements can be made to get the information.